CHECK BACK FOR NEW INFORMATION
All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, and/or grade level)
Each camp is coached by members of the Vanderbilt Football staff and several guest coaches from national universities (FBS, FCS, DII, DIII). All campers are grouped according to age, position and skill level to maximize the instructional and developmental opportunities. Skills and competitions are based on each camper's level of experience.
What to bring to each camp:
- Athletic Clothes
- Mouth Piece
- Football Cleats
- Football Helmet (All Position) *Note: Helmets not worn for Rising Star Youth Camp*
- Helmet Rental - $15
Due to NCAA rules, any person who has entered his senior year of classes is not eligible for camp. Each camp has different age limitations, so please refer to each camp below.
LOCATION AND FACILITIES:
The Vanderbilt Football Camps are located on campus at Vanderbilt University. The campus is located approximately 10-15 minutes from Nashville airport. Camps will be conducted in the Vanderbilt Football Stadium, John Rich Practice Fields, and the Vanderbilt Indoor Facility.
Camp Registration will take place at the Vanderbilt Football Stadium (Gate 2 Concourse). More information, including a detailed map, will be emailed to each camper 3-5 days prior to camp.
MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS AND VANDERBILT LIABILITY WAIVER FORM:
We must have a signed waiver form on file for each camper. These forms are available when you register for camp online. Once you fill the forms out online, you will not be required to fill anything out upon checking in at camp. All walkup registrants should be accompanied by a parent to sign these waivers.
CAMPERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT A SIGNED MEDICAL RELEASE FORM and A SIGNED RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM.
INSURANCE AND MEDICAL CARE:
Professional certified trainers are available at all camp sessions. Each camper must be covered by his or her parent's medical insurance. A certified athletic trainer is on duty at all physical activities during the day. If your son is injured and needs to be taken to Emergency Care, we will attempt to contact you first. If we are unable to contact you immediately, your child's safety is our first concern and he will be taken to the proper medical facility.
Parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage, located at the corner of 25th Ave. South and Jess Neely Drive/Highland Ave. Use Highland Ave. entrance and park in paid parking spaces 281-372. You must use the pay machine to pay for your parking. If you park elsewhere on campus, you are doing so at your own risk. Camps do not have the authority to discount or waive parking tickets you may receive.
Camper Code of Conduct & Behavior Expectations:
Vanderbilt Athletics Camps strives to maintain a fun and safe environment for all participants. Positive reinforcement is the preferred approach to discipline and all counselors strive to meet that goal. In keeping with our program goals, we encourage fun for all of our participants; however, certain rules are necessary to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
Campers are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. Campers shall:
· Listen and follow instructions.
· Remain with the group at all times.
· Show respect to all campers, coaches, staff, equipment, and facilities.
· Refrain from using foul language.
· Refrain from fighting, pushing or shoving. Refrain from causing harm to him/her self or others.
The following activities and/or behaviors pose significant risks to campers and the broader community and are strictly prohibited. Campers who engage in these prohibited activities and/or behaviors may be subject to immediate dismissal.
· Violating the rights of others, including bullying (physical, verbal, or otherwise)
· Damage, vandalism, littering, or theft of Vanderbilt University property, property of a University community member or campus visitor, or other property used during camp
· Violence of any kind, including, without limitation, fighting, assault, physical or verbal intimidation, cyber-bullying and sexual harassment
· Pranks and practical jokes with malicious intent or that pose a threat to camper safety
· Possession, use, manufacture, or distribution of matches, lighters, fireworks, explosives, or other incendiary devices
· Sexual Activity
· Sexual Misconduct
· Tampering with fire alarms or other emergency equipment
· Misuse or distribution of prescription or over-the-counter medications/drugs
· Possession, use, manufacture, or distribution of tobacco, alcohol, or chemical substances
· Possession, use, or distribution of firearms, ammunition, or other weapons or replicas of any description
· Violation of federal, state, or local laws
CAMP REFUND POLICY:
All camp refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Camp Refunds". Full refund requests will only be accepted until 7 days prior to the camp date. If your refund request is due to a medical reason, we will accept it up until the camp date, only if provided with a doctor’s note in writing. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
*Group Discount Available
Please Note: Camp should be considered full when online registration is closed.